Spring is just around the corner. (Well maybe! We currently have 4 feet of snow and are expecting up to 24 more inches). The coming of Spring is a time for new beginnings, romance, and youthful love. What a wonderful time of the year to get married!
- MountainMade has you covered for Spring time wedding gifts. Here are my top 5 wedding gifts for 2010.
That’s what lots of people seem to think. In fact, it’s such a wonderful time to get married, that you may at this very moment, be bombarded with wedding announcements. If you are looking for the perfect springtime wedding gift, look no further than MountainMade. MountainMade makes your shopping a little easier this season.
Since I am privy to quite a bit of insider knowledge (I am in charge of our entire inventory after all), I thought I might help you out with some wedding gift ideas. Here are my top 5 favorite suggestions for your bride and groom:
1. Set of Ron Hinkle Wine Glasses. This a a perfect his and hers wedding gift. These would be great paired with a lovely bottle of wine. These wine glasses are very unique because they have a hollow stem. Ron Hinkle is one of the few artists who has the artistic skill to create stemware in this manner.
- Mix and match Ron Hinkle’s beautiful hand crafted wine glasses. You can create beautiful his and her style collections.
2. Blenko Water Bottles. Not only are these beautiful functional additions for the home, you are also giving a piece of American history. These Blenko Glass water bottles have been produced since the 1930s. They make a great gift and are collectible pieces of art that can be passed on from generation to generation.
- Blenko Glass Water Bottles are beautiful and functional. Give a wedding gift that is a piece of history, and maybe it will be passed on for generations.
3. Jim & Brenda Good Cutting Boards & Marvin Wotring Paring Knife. This set makes a wonderful addition to any kitchen. I personally use my Jim and Brenda Good cutting board and the paring knife by Marvin Wotring daily. With proper use and care this is a gift that will stand the test of time.
- Create a perfect wedding gift set by pairing a Jim and Brenda Good Cutting Board with a Marvin Wotring Paring Knife
4. Chris Cooper Wooden Salad Bowl & Allegheny Treenware Salad Tongs. Another beautiful set makes the perfect addition for the newly weds’ kitchen. These are both made from beautiful cherry wood and the quality is exceptional. I think the two pieces compliment each other perfectly.
- Make the perfect wedding gift set by paring Cherry Wood Salad Bowl by Christopher Cooper and Cherry Salad Tongs by Allegheny Treenware.
5. Jeff Fetty Calla Lily Candlesticks. This gift is a perfect accent for any home. Bring passion and romance to the table with this beautiful set of 3 candlesticks.
Need more suggestions? Feel free to call and speak to one of MountainMade’s knowledgeable staff to further assist you. We will be sure to help you find the perfect handmade gift from West Virginia’s finest artists . Don’t forget that we do offer gift wrapping!